Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well this is it.

Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for has finally arrived! I posted a video on youtube. I'm hoping as time goes on I will get this whole vlogging thing down. I think it's really pretty fun. So... go watch me and my friends on youtube. and if you like... tell all your friends to watch my friends on youtube. Please and thank you. :)



I have decided to post all my videos (because I'm planning on making more) here as well as talk about my life... since that's what this is for and everything. So that being said.. here's an update on my life in WORDS.

It's been a fun experience getting some footage for my vlog. It seems like every time I get my camera out people have 2 different reactions. They either hide or act completely out of character and go crazy for the camera. These 2 factors make it almost impossible to get any good footage. None of it is real life. I'm hoping as we get past our first couple of videos, my friends will stop acting completely crazy. ha.

Hmm.. I love my ward that I'm currently in. Except. We party all week long. Then Friday rolls around and this place is like a ghost town. It's kind of creepy. Maybe they just all have parties that they don't invite me to because I'm an incredible loser. That's probably it. What a shame.

Well... that's aboot all I have to say today. So farewell for now my beloved blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment