Monday, May 16, 2011

Well... we have good news and we have bad news..

The good news: I have been looking for a job for a LOOOONG time. I just had an interview at Harmon's grocery. It went well, but they don't currently have any openings. Today I received a phone call from Golden Corral. They want me to come in tomorrow to take a test and have an interview! Whoopie!

The bad news: I think I have an ear infection. Ouch. :(

The other good news: MY VIDEO CAMERA CAME TODAY! That's right folks, that means that not only will this be a BLOG... but now it will be a BLOG with a VLOG sometimes. Yeah. My dream to be as cool as the Shaytards is... not going to happen. But I am going to vlog anyway. :) Because I can. Woo.

That's all. My ear hurts. I am going to go watch a movie on my love sac in my sweatpants. :) muy bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment