Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Late nights and great friends

Well... I've been at it again. This whole vlogging thing. It's kind of fun. :) I have posted my second video for those of you who haven't seen it.

You can check it out here:

Another one will probably be uploaded by the end of today or tomorrow. :) My life is that interesting. Speaking of how interesting my life is, maybe I should fill you in on the stuff that's not going to appear in my vlog.

Yesterday, we had FHE and I have such a cool group. My roommate Nicole is our FHE "mom" and she's doing a great job (even though yesterday was just her first activity). It was even get to know you games and I had fun! I am super excited to see how this turns out. :)

After FHE we went to our friend's house and played in his pool. It was a blasty-blast. I obviously did not film this event because cameras + agua = no bueno. But we had fun playing ultimate football and Marco Polo. My team totally kicked butt at ultimate football. We had some great teamwork skills going down. It was sweet.

When we got done swimming, a few of us (Chase, Shawn, Staci, and I) went to Denny's for some post-swimming nourishment. It was really cool to just hang out and get to know them a little bit better. It was so much fun. :) I'm really loving this ward and all the people in it. We're seriously becoming such good friends.

We also saw someone being arrested when we got back to Provo at 2:30 am. It was pretty intense. There were literally like ten police cars surrounding this guy. If I find out what was going down I will definitely let you know.

Well that's all for now. See you later. Check out my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/absolutelyamyjo

Thanks byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment