Friday, January 27, 2012

In honor of...

...the series finale of Chuck this evening, I am writing this post.

(IF you do not care about Chuck, Me, My obsessions, My Life, or The Buy More... skip down past the first 5 pictures because you just won't care about anything until after that. IF you LOVE Harry Potter or FRIENDS... make sure to read past those 5 pictures because I will make you GREEN with ENVY)

Chuck is (was?) such a great television show. I am (was?) addicted to it just a little bit. Except here's the problem... I haven't seen the finale yet! YES! I missed it. Shame on me. But shame on them! Shame on them (them meaning the people who decide when a show comes on) for putting Chuck in the worst time slot on television! 7 o'clock on a Friday night? Really people?! Anyway, I digress. That is not the reason for this post because I will just thieve it from my family's TiVo thanks to slingbox and watch it later. Maybe right now. Maybe not. Anyway. I'm not really very excited to watch it to be honest; I just don't want it to end. But it is killing me not knowing the ending. But anyway.. back to what this post is really about.

Over Christmas break (yes I know that was OH SO LONG AGO!), I had the opportunity to fulfill one of my lifelong dreams! Okay, maybe not lifelong... I exaggerate. Sue me. (Please don't sue me!) But as I was saying, I got to fulfill one of my dreams! I got to see THE BUY MORE. *Insert oohs and ahs here* Alrighty, well... the thing is, over Christmas break, I went on a Warner Bros. Studio Tour in Burbank, CA. (Chuck is set in Burbank for those of you scallywags who don't know this). At the time, however, I did not know that Chuck was indeed filmed in this location. I found out... oh maybe 10 minutes before my tour-IWASSOEXCITEDTHATICAN'TUSESPACES! Ahem. So I told our tour guide Rance (that rhymes with France... or Prance... or Dance... or Pants... sorta) that I LOVED Chuck. So he showed me some pretty neat stuff that I shall also show you!

This house was featured on an episode of Chuck... in the middle of Scotland. It was the home of Agent X if any of you hooligans know who that is. It's also the Seaver's house from growing pains. Pretty legit if you ask me!

This... has been in a lot of movies. And it served as part of Budapest in Chuck season 5.

This is me very excitedly standing next to THE NERD HERDER! :) 

I actually got to touch this computer that Zachary Levi too has touched. Shh.. don't tell because I don't think I was supposed to. :S

I forgot to turn it the right direction, but this is the orphanage from Annie. I'm not sure which version, but one of them.
These are the last things for real. Batmobile. :)

Willy Wonka! Pretty self explanatory no?

Anyway, that's just what the series finale of Chuck made me think of. So I thought I would tell you as I reminisce about 5 years of television... that were just so lovely. And nerdy. And full of subway sandwiches. *sigh* Yeaaaaah. Anyway, that's all. I'll give you an actual update about my life later. So much just keeps happening. :)

Anyway, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment